Monday, January 17, 2011

Oh Goodness

Where does the time go? I must post more on this blog! All's well, I just get caught up in other things. So I figured I might as well return to blogging with a bang (just as Robert Downey Jr. returned to relevance with a bang in Iron Man, or Lisa Kudrow returned to TV with a bang in the short-lived-but-brilliant The Comeback). What I mean by a "bang" is my top ten list for 2010, which is as follows (acting awards to follow):

1. The Fighter
2. The Social Network
3.
The Kids Are All Right
4.
Black Swan
5.
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
6.
Inception
7.
Blue Valentine
8.
Solitary Man
9.
Joan Rivers: A Piece of Work
10.
Tangled

What are your favorites of 2010? Please comment!

5 comments:

  1. I love your list! Very unique. A lot of people ignored "Solitary Man" but it was really good. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robert! It's been lost in the shuffle this awards season, but I remembered it once I went through my movie ticket collection (haha yes I have a "collection").

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good List! I liked how The Fighter was your first because even though it was 4th on mine, I still enjoyed the hell out of it, and loved the performances. Check out my list when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! But where have you disappeared to again?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, fellow LAMB. Just wanted to let you know that The LAMMYs are coming up and we are hoping for the best voter turnout for the nominations ever. Every LAMB #1-900 is eligible to vote (and to win!), and that includes you. To participate, please go to this site: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/521956

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete