Friday, May 28, 2010

Most Anticipated Films of 2010

I know it's May, but I thought that it's better late than never to tell you guy(s?) which films I'm anticipating the most for the 2010 film year. Here they are, in order from 1o (anticipated) to 1 (most anticipated).

10. Never Let Me Go / Eat, Pray, Love
9. Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World
8. My Own Love Song *
7. How Do You Know
6. The Social Network
5. Burlesque
4. Rabbit Hole
3. Inception
2. The Kids Are All Right
1. Love and Other Drugs

*Don't judge me!


What are your most anticipated movies? Agree/disagree with my list? Sound off!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I love the "Own Love Song" disclaimer. I'm not going to lie though, most of your top ten would be in my top ten as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inception is only number 3? Jabberwocky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am judging you for your #1 :) But then, if Anne is half as good as she was in Alice in Wonderland I'll finally give up my life long enmity with her.

    Inception isn't even in my top 10...

    ReplyDelete