Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pixar Ranking

Pixar. There's no way to sum up there incredible and monumental critical/box office success. I've seen all but one of their films. The one I missed was Cars, which I don't really care to catch up on. I have decided to rank the other nine films I have seen. This is more of a preference list than a list of the Best, though I'm sure there would be some serious overlapping.

1. Wall-E

2. The Incredibles

3. Monsters Inc.

4. Up

5. Finding Nemo

6. Toy Story

7. A Bug's Life

8. Ratatouille

9. Toy Story 2

What are your Pixar rankings?

6 comments:

  1. hmmn, I gotta say I think my favourites would also be wall e and the incredibles. It's weird when you think about it how amazing pixar actually is - they haven't really ever done anything wrong xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This list goes in degrees of "love" (except for Toy Story 2, the only one I actively dislike..to an extent). From 1-8 it's just how much I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love Ratatouille so I would put it higher but otherwise your list is perfect for me! Haha. I read your comment on my blog and I definitely agree, it doesn't get much better than Wall-E!

    And don't worry about Cars, I feel like it's definitely Pixar's weakest film.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robert - I don't want Cars to ruin my Pixar love hahaha. I'm sure it's not all bad (Paul Newman!) but I'll stick with these nine for now. I'm so excited to see if Pixar can top Wall-E later on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And now that I think about it a little more, I might have to move Ratatouille up one or two spots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry! Cars is definitely not bad, it's just my least favorite and I do know a lot of people who really like it. Haha! I do really hope that Pixar tops Wall-E someday, it would be such an amazing movie.

    ReplyDelete